Sunday 14 June 2009

France trip Day 2 14th June 09

Having reset the satnav not to switch itself off all the time it was an early start for the 200 mile run over to Normandy to meet up with the Honda Brigade. No dramas , missed a few satnav turns but enjoyed riding through non motorway France for a time. Then, 18 miles short of the destination, the. Blackberry battery went flat and took the phone out with it. So it was back to old fashioned navigation as I stumbled upon the house, with people investigating Gold Wing electrics. With help from Steve the electrician and others we established that the expensive special BMW cable and socket is faulty. Good news is that the car size socket worked but of course I did not bring the adapter to fit as I thought I would not need it. So now need to go shopping for one of those or hope the battery charge holds out long enough...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment