Tuesday 27 April 2010

France Day 5

It got cold last night.Tonight its thermals on for bed.A stonking 8 hour ride down today to Alet les Bains with a bit of everything to ride on.Hot at 28 degrees. Scenery down here is Sound of Music meets the Prairies, stunning. Still getting used to the vast size and emptyness of France. If you are non toll routing it like us then fill up every time you can - you can go hours with nothing open.Anyway you can forget internet contacts n stuff. If you want to meet people buy a bike and go off on your own. Last night 3 blokes wandered past whilst I was cooking and invited me for dinner with them and just now Nicky who lives on the site has invited me to coffee in the morning. Funny old game innit !
Not for that reason but I was thinking of staying here 2 nights anyway and then doing a 2 day blast up to the Eifel.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment