Monday 26 April 2010

France day 4

I'm starting to perfect the Gallic shrug. Having got the groceries I rode over to the pumps at Super U where unleaded is a modest Euros 1.35 compered to 1.45 most other places. The woman rushed out of her kiosk yelling I must close now. I said could you not serve those already here like me - no she said pulled a chain across and waved us off !
Later on I arrived at a small town campsite in a local football ground facility. Over rushes bloke - do you want to camp ? Yes. We are not open - the gate is only up because we are playing tonight.
Never mind. Proceeded a bit to an all singing all dancing site and got a pitch. Straightaway snapped the tent porch pole. Up runs bloke. Here's the keys to that mobile home, shower in there because everything else is shut ....
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment