Sunday 11 September 2011

New jacket - again - Hit Air this time

Got to say that I am disappointed in the Hein Gericke goretex kit. It leaks. I get that most uncomfortable of leaks - wet crutch - which never dries out no matter how much the sun comes out. Also the elbows leak. Too bad it came used or I would want my money back. Anyway I have resorted to spraying all joints with silicon waterproofer so it is now probably as boil in the bag as anything else except the superb police one piece riot suit which does evverything goretex is supposed to. Trouble is it has the protective qualities of a crisp packet. Then a Hit Air inflatable jacket came up at half price in my size so I bought it. Off the bike it is the best fitting jacket yet. Not yet hooked it up to go for a ride. Watch this space.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment