Sunday 11 September 2011

Manx memories

Works Honda WSBK rider Jonathan Rea pulling up right behind Ethel in the Jurby paddock and pulling a Fireblade out of the back of a Vito van.

Me grunting " Morning " at him as I was more interested in checking Ethel over before the 1st track session.

Keith Amor - works Honda TT legends rider - coming out of the VMCC marquee and me grunting " Afternoon " at him as I was more interested in grabbing my packed lunch.

Clenched fist salute from John McGuinness on his parade lap to applauding Marshals at Douglas Rd corner Kirkmichael.

Murray's wonderfully laid back museum of biking treasures at Sunton.

Asking Graeme Crosby at Castletown if his book is available on Kindle - how do you do that he asked.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment