Thursday 1 September 2011

Curvy Riders

I've seen gaggles of females now and then with Curvy Riders logos on and thought nothing of it. Now I am nightly confronted by an evangelical advocate of what they are about who happens to be staying in the same house. It is a women only organisation. I thought you can no longer have a discriminatory organisation by law. It has so far fallen on her deliberately deaf ears that the adjective " curvy " has no gender and that as all sexes have curves then they should all be allowed to join. It is typical self centred female hypocrisy that they can get away with sexualising an adjective yet if a bloke says to a woman in the street " You look curvy " then he is sexually harrassing her. Yet another example of women giving the game away that they do not really want equality but power.
Maybe I'll set up a website www.fuckacurvyrider.org
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment