Friday 13 September 2013

Manx GP 2013 Michael Dunlop

I've watched‎ Michael Dunlop over recent years at the Manx. I first saw him go through at Ballagarey in 2010. He was a wild man bullying the bike round. Then a year later at Douglas Rd Corner he was not quite so rough. In 2012 at the same spot he was the only rider to use the kerb as a berm on exit, I went and looked at the rubber when racing was over.  This year he was the only rider drifting the bike through Westwood, I could see the front wheel pointing away from the bend. On one lap he still had not got the bike fully upright as he changed up for the small crest at Erinville a few hundred metres further on and had the back wheel snap out on him. No change of engine note, still full throttle and a big shimmy then the bike settled down for the approach to Douglas Rd Corner and on through Kirk Michael. Wow.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment