Tuesday 20 August 2013

No Simson for Manx GP

‎After a week of intense activity the Simson is roadworthy. It has a nice new deep exhaust note now that all the guts inside the silencer have been welded in place and the can welded back together. Loads of little jobs have been tidied up, it starts easily and ticks over nicely. All lubricants and spark plug have been renewed, electrics tidied up so all looking good. Away she goes on the flat but clutch still slips on gradient and I have run out of time. I need a day to fiddle with adjustment to the point that I've tried everything then it'll be a winter job to take the clutch apart to see what is going on. Serve me right for buying an hydraulic bike bench so I can work in comfort. Of course Ethel is smirking and saying - told you so - you'll always come back to me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment