Saturday 4 July 2009

Do not buy from The GPS Warehouse - their products and customer care are shit

Having received a returns note for the 12v BMW Blackberry power lead that failed on me in France I sent the item back. A string of e mails ensued claiming there is nothing wrong with it although they never confirmed testing it with a Blackberry. The suspicion is that as we traced power to the mini plug but none out of it then that must be at fault. Nonethess they sent it back to me - no refund. The connection to the Genuine BMW 12v outlet is very loose and wobbly and of course no charging symbol comes up on the Blackberry. So fuck you The GPS Warehouse - never again - and I will warn every forum I know not to deal with you.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment