Sunday 3 March 2013

ZX6R F3 Streetfighter

After deciding on dayglo pink wheels the bike turned into a tribute to my late daughter so I had some words done on the seat hump.
The bike started on the button, takes revs but cuts out on very slow tickover with no choke. The Fuel mini stainless end can has a deep, gruff sound very like a Triumph triple - great. Couldn't go for a ride as I managed to snap the front brake lever off getting the bike out of the cellar.
Repeated starts all went well with nothing going BANG or leaking so far.
I can see this bike being a keeper as it is so light and easy to move around with all that leverage from those drag bars.
Horror of horrors - it could be that that standard ZX6R F1 ends up being a donor bike for this one.
Let's get on the road first and see what happens.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment