Sunday 24 February 2013

Trackday booked !

Woohoo ! Team Bus Pass takes to the track. Having ridden Jurby for the last 2 years + VJMC parades at Donington, Snetterton and Silverstone the 1st track day for the purple ZX6R is booked. Rockingham on 24th March. This is the one I've been waiting for as its only 10 miles away and left handed - it goes anti clockwise. This suits me as I am left handed. Daft as it may sound I like Jurby for the same reason. Also even though I am only trundling along as a tourist I am happy on the TT course from the start to Ballacraine as that section feels left handed to me ! As soon as you get round Ballaspur I start to think Oh Shit what is next and am glad of the satnav showing me around all the rest of the way.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment