Sunday 29 May 2011

Police riot suit e bay £30 + kit

I've worn this every day for this trip and it is superb. Only £700 cheaper than Aerostich. So far wind and waterproof and somehow getting easier to shrug into. The rubber Forcefield back protector now no longer sits on the waist of the overtrousers I used to wear with the result that it slips down and has a hard base edge which is painful to sit on. I was tempted to hack a few inches off this but that could end up being the spot needed should it ever come to it. I do still really fancy a BMW Atlantis waterproof suede finish leather suit as that would get rid of the added on/off scenario of the Forcefield knee,arm and back kit. However at £1100 a pop I would want it tailor made not off the peg from the indifferent staff at Wollaston BMW NN.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment