Monday 31 May 2010

IOM Manx Grand Prix 2010

Just tried out the new Khyam biker tent. OK to put up once you figure it all out but unsure how it stays dry against wind and rain when the top sheet does not reach the ground. Just hope the inner tent is waterproof but I reckon it will feel draughty. So 50 % ok with it so far - just have to see how it works in the wet. The new Tuff Gear 4 season sleeping bag is super warm but enormous to pack away. So that's it - I'll be using just one camp site, Glenlough at Union Mills, for the whole stay. Good news is that hopefully I can lap the whole course each day. Next must have item is an OS map as I've just found out about access roads inside the circuit and fancy trundling around looking for unusual viewing points. Anyway all the camping gear is now ready and Ethel has had some more tlc. Had to fix a pannier retaing lock after I dropped her whilst parking the other day plus the 3rd set of replacent LED running lights are now working - let's see how long they last this time.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment